Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete some photos from cloud

How can I delete some photos from cloud?

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 7:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 8:03 PM

You can delete photos from iCloud Photos by deleing them from:

• iCloud on the web, at iCloud.com - and signing into your account and going to the Photos icon.
  • On a Mac by launching Photos and deleting a photo
  • On an iOS device by launching the Photos app, selecting a photo and deleting.
  • On iCloud for Windows by deleting a photo from the iCloud Photos folder in File Explorer.

Remember that iCloud photos is a syncing service, so that any addition, deletion or edit will also occur on ALL your devices signed into your iCloud account and in your photo collection on iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 8:03 PM in response to sue2022

You can delete photos from iCloud Photos by deleing them from:

• iCloud on the web, at iCloud.com - and signing into your account and going to the Photos icon.
  • On a Mac by launching Photos and deleting a photo
  • On an iOS device by launching the Photos app, selecting a photo and deleting.
  • On iCloud for Windows by deleting a photo from the iCloud Photos folder in File Explorer.

Remember that iCloud photos is a syncing service, so that any addition, deletion or edit will also occur on ALL your devices signed into your iCloud account and in your photo collection on iCloud.

How can I delete some photos from cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.