Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanted to purchase apple care plan for my MAC Book Pro

I tried to purchase care extended plan for my MAC Book Pro H1***XG2

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2022 9:09 PM

sherman245 Said:

"I wanted to purchase apple care plan for my MAC Book Pro"

-------

Go Here: Buy an AppleCare Plan - Apple Support

Being eligible to do so, and how long you have to purchase one, depends on your location, as an Apple User.  Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your Serial Number. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this account pertains, and have you information.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2022 9:09 PM in response to sherman245

sherman245 Said:

"I wanted to purchase apple care plan for my MAC Book Pro"

-------

Go Here: Buy an AppleCare Plan - Apple Support

Being eligible to do so, and how long you have to purchase one, depends on your location, as an Apple User.  Apple's Limited Warranty and AppleCare plan benefits are in addition to your consumer law rights. Not all products and buying options are available in all countries or regions.

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your Serial Number. Once someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this account pertains, and have you information.

I wanted to purchase apple care plan for my MAC Book Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.