Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice mail

I cannot set up my voice mail, when I try to set up a password it says Error, please try again.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 8:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 11:09 AM

Which number your voicemail box is, that’s depending on your carrier, check via Google or contact your carrier.

Then call your voicemail box and listen to the main menu.

How to turn your voicemail off and on, an example from my carrier:

Call 12331 to turn On my voicemail.

Call 12330 to turn Off my voicemail.

Call xxxx and press 11 for the main menu. Choose 2 for the personal settings of your voicemail. Choose 3 for PIN code and choose a 4 digit code. You can also change your pin code here and indicate when your voicemail should ask for the pin code.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 11:09 AM in response to LyndaShawn

Which number your voicemail box is, that’s depending on your carrier, check via Google or contact your carrier.

Then call your voicemail box and listen to the main menu.

How to turn your voicemail off and on, an example from my carrier:

Call 12331 to turn On my voicemail.

Call 12330 to turn Off my voicemail.

Call xxxx and press 11 for the main menu. Choose 2 for the personal settings of your voicemail. Choose 3 for PIN code and choose a 4 digit code. You can also change your pin code here and indicate when your voicemail should ask for the pin code.

Voice mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.