Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where to find the apple wallet?

have an iPad Air older version and a Mac version 12.1 and do not have a wallet? do unable to use an Apple card as I have never been mailed an Apple Card. it's also not an option from the Apple.com website shop for me.

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 1:36 PM

There is no actual Wallet app, calculator app, nor weather app on iPads.

If this iPad is running iOS 12.5.5, or something close, there is NO Wallet or Apple Pay functionality for these older iOS 12 devices.

The 2013 iPad Air 1st gen, iPad Mini 2 and the 2014 iPad Mini 3 do not have this functionality, at all.

Sorry.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2022 1:36 PM in response to alande

There is no actual Wallet app, calculator app, nor weather app on iPads.

If this iPad is running iOS 12.5.5, or something close, there is NO Wallet or Apple Pay functionality for these older iOS 12 devices.

The 2013 iPad Air 1st gen, iPad Mini 2 and the 2014 iPad Mini 3 do not have this functionality, at all.

Sorry.

Jan 23, 2022 1:55 PM in response to MichelPM

Was wondering how to use the Apple card as they never mailed be a card and iPad is too old for a wallet app. did not want to buy a new apple Device under the same Apple ID as the last one Icloud was too full to buy anything or download new apps. Ive been backing up for 131 weeks to google now as iCloud claims it's full from two macs ago.. have never been able to see what's stored in iCloud to delete so use Google as its unlimited. Is my Apple Card credit only linked to my current Apple ID because if it is I need to create a new Apple ID to use it with the new Apple device?

Jan 23, 2022 2:10 PM in response to alande

Yes.

An Apple Card will be linked to your current Apple ID.

As for iCloud, you need to delete stuff of your devices that are linked to your iCloud account and/or purchase, and pay for monthly, for even more iCloud Storage.

As for your Macs, you need to determine what is being constatntly being backed up to iCloud from your Macs and delete it off of iCloud,,if it is no longer needee.

To see what you have been storing in iCloud go to iCloud.com and log in with your current Apple ID and password.

Good Luck to You!

Jan 26, 2022 9:09 AM in response to MichelPM

have not been using icloud for the last 135 weeks as all is backed up on Google and on my own servers/ assume whatever is on it is old stuff I bought from App store back years ago. Cannot see what it is so did not delete it. as far as buying space I have plenty of space at home servers and on google no need to buy space as have no need to buy stuff from the app store. i only use it for photos as we have several ipads and phones that need to share data iCloud also only worked with apple devices and we have androids and other Linux platforms so Icloud could not be used for all.

where to find the apple wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.