Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand.

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand. The only answer I’m finding is the orientation lock to landscape. I am not talking about portrait to landscape I’m talking about a full 180° if the phone happens to be in that position.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2022 4:58 PM

It will rotate landscape 180º, but not portrait. iPads rotate both 180º, but iPhone’s need to keep the notch “up”,

3 replies

iPhone mini 12, can I rotate vertically 180°? As of right now I cannot and it becomes very annoying when I have to physically move the phone all the way around especially with one hand.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.