Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iphone

I can’t edit location names in Find my Iphone and I do not have the option either.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 12:23 PM

I don't believe that is an option. I do not recall ever having that as an option. I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that you show Address Unavailable? Is that correct? Are you somewhere that has a physical address?

Whoops, I'm sorry. I never realized there was a button for Edit Location Name. I don't think I've every looked at "Me" more than once to get the information to post a response about where to find the Help a Friend link that is directly below that. It would seem when looking at that button though after pushing it, it would seem you may require there to be a specific street address available where you are, and your screenshot shows one is not available. That may be why you do not see that button. Check when you are located somewhere on the map where there is a physical street address.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 12:23 PM in response to MarciAlex1

I don't believe that is an option. I do not recall ever having that as an option. I'm guessing you are referring to the fact that you show Address Unavailable? Is that correct? Are you somewhere that has a physical address?

Whoops, I'm sorry. I never realized there was a button for Edit Location Name. I don't think I've every looked at "Me" more than once to get the information to post a response about where to find the Help a Friend link that is directly below that. It would seem when looking at that button though after pushing it, it would seem you may require there to be a specific street address available where you are, and your screenshot shows one is not available. That may be why you do not see that button. Check when you are located somewhere on the map where there is a physical street address.

Find my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.