Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you turn OFF “hide-my email”?

All Id like, is to be able to - when I’m asked to “enter my email address”- is to then have it automatically pop up where it should- above my keys…- you know ? InSTEAD - 🙄 - all I’m getting is “hide my email”… - and I would not like to HIDE it most of the time… 😡 … ya know ? Does anyone know how to fix the auto fill or the settings to turn off “hide my email”-?? Actually - I’m looking for help in both areas if you’ve got it .. 😬… 🙏🏼 🙂please.. (?) thank you 😊 so very much 🙌🏼!!

(I hope whoever reads this have a beautifully, positive and blessed 😇 day ~ filled w love, smiles, laughter and light

🌈☀️🌦 ~ ☺️ 🥰 ☺️ ~ it was made for YOU!! 😉)! Thanks again!! ☮️ ☯️ 💯

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 1:05 PM

1. Open the Settings app on your Home screen.
  2. Select your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
  3. Select iCloud.
  4. Select Hide My Email.
  5. Select the email address you want to deactivate.
  6. Select Deactivate email address or switch off “Foward To” to turn off email forwarding.

4 replies

Jan 27, 2022 12:30 PM in response to khajotia

Hi. This does not work the way OP has requested. I can do steps 1--4. Then, my only option is to "+ Create New Address".

I can neither 5. Select the email address you want to deactivate nor 6. Select Deactivate email address or switch off “Foward To” to turn off email forwarding.

My question, and I think the OP's as well, is how to turn this feature off completely so that "Hide My Email" doesn't appear every time and email address field needs to be populated. Do you know how to do this?

Jan 25, 2022 9:53 AM in response to khajotia

Thank you, that was helpful but I’m not entirely sure it solved the issue all together because it seems the hide my - is still active (?) I wish there was a way to simply turn it off- switch it off. But I thank you for your time- and help w your answer ^^! It could have worked 🤞🏼!!! There’s just no way of knowing until I have to sign up for something in the future 😊. Okay, thanks again 🙌🏼 ☀️ ❤️

How do you turn OFF “hide-my email”?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.