Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bug with iOS 15.2.1

I have an occasional problem with Facebook freezing when I click on a photo. The photo will open for me to view but does nothing when I click on the [x] to close it. I have to close the Facebook app and reopen it. My iPhone 12 mini is 15.2.1

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 7:46 PM

Use this for troubleshooting issues with an app. If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support The last step is to contact the app developer, as it is not an Apple app. If an app will not work correctly with an iOS update, it is an issue for the app, not the iOS.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 7:46 PM in response to SparkyC7

Use this for troubleshooting issues with an app. If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open - Apple Support The last step is to contact the app developer, as it is not an Apple app. If an app will not work correctly with an iOS update, it is an issue for the app, not the iOS.

Bug with iOS 15.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.