Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook won’t startup

What do I do, my MacBook Air won’t startup after I did factory reset.?

A question mark appears on the screen once I turn it on🇯🇲

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.1

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 4:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2022 4:24 PM

Here you go: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

That will lead you to "Learn what to do if your Mac starts up to a question mark."

It seems you erased everything. That's ok, you just need to keep going. Proceed with the steps in the document above that follow "If the question mark persists, follow these steps:"

Here they are, for your convenience.

1. Press and hold the power button on your Mac for up to 10 seconds, until your Mac turns off.
  2. Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘) and R to start up from macOS Recovery.
  3. While in macOS Recovery, use Disk Utility to repair your startup disk.
  4. If Disk Utility found no errors or repaired all errors, reinstall macOS.
  5. If you still need help, please contact Apple Support.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2022 4:24 PM in response to Josejos685

Here you go: If your Mac doesn't start up all the way - Apple Support

That will lead you to "Learn what to do if your Mac starts up to a question mark."

It seems you erased everything. That's ok, you just need to keep going. Proceed with the steps in the document above that follow "If the question mark persists, follow these steps:"

Here they are, for your convenience.

1. Press and hold the power button on your Mac for up to 10 seconds, until your Mac turns off.
  2. Turn on your Mac and immediately press and hold Command (⌘) and R to start up from macOS Recovery.
  3. While in macOS Recovery, use Disk Utility to repair your startup disk.
  4. If Disk Utility found no errors or repaired all errors, reinstall macOS.
  5. If you still need help, please contact Apple Support.

MacBook won’t startup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.