Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am a subscriber to Apple One based in the Netherlands and the Apple TV

I am a subscriber to Apple One based in the Netherlands so I should have no problem accessing Apple TV+ on my apple TV (4k 1st Generation).

However when I open the TV App on the Apple TV and open the TV+ app it is just a blank screen?

The software is fully up to date.

(sorry if images are upside down, they simply don't want to upload the right way up...)

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 3:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 8:23 AM

if it was me then I would

1. pull the plug on the appletv for 10sec and connect it once more
  2. if after it booted it did not resolve it then I would try to power cycle the router aswell
  3. if that did not help then I would try signing out of the appleID and power cycle it and reconnect with the appleID
  4. if that did not help then I would for troubleshooting purposes bring it to a friends house and see if it acted the same on his/her network
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 8:23 AM in response to KelCol80

if it was me then I would

1. pull the plug on the appletv for 10sec and connect it once more
  2. if after it booted it did not resolve it then I would try to power cycle the router aswell
  3. if that did not help then I would try signing out of the appleID and power cycle it and reconnect with the appleID
  4. if that did not help then I would for troubleshooting purposes bring it to a friends house and see if it acted the same on his/her network

I am a subscriber to Apple One based in the Netherlands and the Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.