Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch will not pair. It says that it is unable to. I’ve tried manually also. What do I need to do to resolve this

How can I pair my watch when it repeatedly tells me it is unable to?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 9:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 9:37 AM

IF you followed all the steps in the Related Article and it does not help, use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 9:37 AM in response to kcr71

IF you followed all the steps in the Related Article and it does not help, use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support. If you have an Apple Store close by, use this link to make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined by Apple. They will explain your options. Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

My watch will not pair. It says that it is unable to. I’ve tried manually also. What do I need to do to resolve this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.