Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to leave a conversation on my iPhone?

during to stop from get message from a group htat i did not ask for do not know where it is coming from

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 11:56 AM

Anyone can send a text message to anyone else. There is no way to stop people from sending SMS and MMS messages to you, whether it is a single message or a message sent to a group. If you go to Settings/Messages/Unknown & Spam and turn it on then messages from numbers not in your contacts will go to a separate message list when you open the Messages app. You can also add a 3rd party SMS filter app from the App Store that can block known text messages. It can’t block iMessages, however.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 11:56 AM in response to chughes2014

Anyone can send a text message to anyone else. There is no way to stop people from sending SMS and MMS messages to you, whether it is a single message or a message sent to a group. If you go to Settings/Messages/Unknown & Spam and turn it on then messages from numbers not in your contacts will go to a separate message list when you open the Messages app. You can also add a 3rd party SMS filter app from the App Store that can block known text messages. It can’t block iMessages, however.

How to leave a conversation on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.