Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I copy contacts from one apple id/iphone to another apple id/iphone without deleting them on the first phone?

How do I copy contacts from one apple id/iphone to another apple id/iphone without deleting them on the first phone? I want the contacts on both iphones each with their own apple id. The apple ids are already set up and can't be changed.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 2:13 PM

One option if you have a computer available is to log into www.icloud.com and click the Contacts app there, click the gear-shaped Actions menu icon at lower left of the screen, click select all, then click the Actions menu icon again and click Export vCard.

Then log out of icloud.com, log in again with the other Apple ID, go to the Contacts app and use the Action menu icon and import the contacts.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 2:13 PM in response to cStyle

One option if you have a computer available is to log into www.icloud.com and click the Contacts app there, click the gear-shaped Actions menu icon at lower left of the screen, click select all, then click the Actions menu icon again and click Export vCard.

Then log out of icloud.com, log in again with the other Apple ID, go to the Contacts app and use the Action menu icon and import the contacts.

How do I copy contacts from one apple id/iphone to another apple id/iphone without deleting them on the first phone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.