Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Putting custom ringtone on iPhone 13 mini

OK, I've read all the instructions, everywhere, and tried all of the suggestions. And, none of them work. Or, I'm missing something in that I can't find the ringtone on my iPhone. It never shows up on my Settings/Ringtones. Again, I've done all the steps. Created AAC file, renamed it .mfr, good connection between phone and mac. I will appreciate any responses... just hoping to get something beyond what I have already tried. My Mac is updated to Monterey 12.1

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 3:33 PM

Similar questions

11 replies

Jan 25, 2022 4:12 PM in response to Paul Eisert1

Paul Eisert1 wrote:

OK, I've read all the instructions, everywhere, and tried all of the suggestions. And, none of them work. Or, I'm missing something in that I can't find the ringtone on my iPhone. It never shows up on my Settings/Ringtones. Again, I've done all the steps. Created AAC file, renamed it .mfr, good connection between phone and mac. I will appreciate any responses... just hoping to get something beyond what I have already tried. My Mac is updated to Monterey 12.1
Thanks in advance.

should be renamed to m4r https://www.wikihow.com/Set-a-Song-As-Your-Ringtone-on-iPhone

Putting custom ringtone on iPhone 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.