Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID

Trying to set up new 13 and everything went well except now I keep getting a verification failed error that states “There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server.

iPhone 13

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 6:17 PM

lindsyb1 Said:

"Apple ID: Trying to set up new 13 and everything went well except now I keep getting a verification failed error that states 'There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server."

-------

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 6:17 PM in response to lindsyb1

lindsyb1 Said:

"Apple ID: Trying to set up new 13 and everything went well except now I keep getting a verification failed error that states 'There was an error connecting to the Apple ID server."

-------

Getting Around this Error:

1. Go Here: If you can't Activate your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: If your iPhone can't be activated or an alert says the activation server is unavailable or the SIM card is unsupported, learn what to do.

Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.