Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot verify Apple ID on older iPad

My Apple ID was not working to purchase in an App…It had been hacked last month, and I reset my password, so I reset it again- now it works on my phone, my iMac and my 12.8 iPad, but it states it cannot verify my account on my older iPad

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2022 6:31 PM

Hello,

What software version and model is your older iPad? You can view this in settings > general > about

• You can try signing out of your Apple ID on the old iPad, restarting the iPad, then restarting the iPad and signing in again.
  • If you need instructions on how to sign out, please send the software version so I can help you for that specific version.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2022 6:31 PM in response to waldogrl92

Hello,

What software version and model is your older iPad? You can view this in settings > general > about

• You can try signing out of your Apple ID on the old iPad, restarting the iPad, then restarting the iPad and signing in again.
  • If you need instructions on how to sign out, please send the software version so I can help you for that specific version.

Cannot verify Apple ID on older iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.