Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot recall ordering Apple TV. How this get on my account and can you cancel it please?

I cannot recall ordering Apple TV. How this get on my account and can you cancel it please?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 3:38 AM

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If a subscription is listed for your account, then you can cancel it there from the subscription settings.

If a subscription is not listed for your account, then that account doesn’t have the subscription, and some more investigating is needed.

Starting a subscription requires consent. The subscriber will have agreed when signing up and confirmed with password, Touch ID, or Face ID. Additionally, a confirmation email will have been send at the start of the subscription, with all the details. If you have had a trial subscription, then that may have automatically transitioned into a paid subscription after the trial period.

This is a user-to-user forum. We can’t cancel anything for anyone else. You’ll have to do so yourself. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If you need additional assistance, then you may contact the Apple Support staff.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 3:38 AM in response to jhustice28

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

See your subscriptions overview - Apple

See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

If a subscription is listed for your account, then you can cancel it there from the subscription settings.

If a subscription is not listed for your account, then that account doesn’t have the subscription, and some more investigating is needed.

Starting a subscription requires consent. The subscriber will have agreed when signing up and confirmed with password, Touch ID, or Face ID. Additionally, a confirmation email will have been send at the start of the subscription, with all the details. If you have had a trial subscription, then that may have automatically transitioned into a paid subscription after the trial period.

This is a user-to-user forum. We can’t cancel anything for anyone else. You’ll have to do so yourself. How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support. If you need additional assistance, then you may contact the Apple Support staff.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.