Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch exchange

can i walk into an apple store to exchange my apple watch 6 to the apple watch 7

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 8:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 9:25 AM

If you mean trade it in for a credit towards a new watch, yes. As long of course as they have the model Series 7 watch in stock you want.

With chip shortages out there, you may need to order the watch you want.

Go to www.apple.com Tap Watch. Choose the model you want and see if it's available for store pickup.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 9:25 AM in response to MoniquePatrill

If you mean trade it in for a credit towards a new watch, yes. As long of course as they have the model Series 7 watch in stock you want.

With chip shortages out there, you may need to order the watch you want.

Go to www.apple.com Tap Watch. Choose the model you want and see if it's available for store pickup.

Feb 2, 2022 9:46 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Hi i would like to know if i did the exchange of my apple watch 6 to the apple watch 7 online and sent the apple six to you in the mail, would i be able to have the watch sent back to me if you decide that the apple watch six was not worth the full value.

I've noticed that the current trade in value for the month of February is $235.00, but if for any reason it will be less would you be able to ship it back to me and not do the tradein

Feb 2, 2022 9:49 AM in response to MoniquePatrill

You would not be sending your watch to me or anyone here. We are all users on this user to user forum. But yes, when you send your trade in to Apple, if they do not believe the quoted value before seeing the watch can be met, they will give you option to either take a reduced amount or have the watch shipped back to you if you don't like the reduced value offer.

watch exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.