Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: Transfer money in Apple Cash to your bank account or debit card

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending payment in Apple Pay

my payment was recieved to my bank from Apple Pay via a merchant, but it’s sat at pending Apple Pay why, how can I get it to clear

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 10:19 AM

3 replies

Jan 27, 2022 8:16 AM in response to askbarnabas

I really need you help, please. Spoke to a very nice use man, spoke over me never listened , snapped

in short, since I update to 15.3 I can’t open any app which is Apple related, I have getting an advisor who would not escalate to a manager. And stated he was a manager. I need these apps such as banking ( am sure you will remember my breakdowns earlier) 🥴🥴 , I really don’t want to have someone become a nonit all and talk over me to the point I am felling belittled. I really don’t want an education lesson. I am tired and am stood in a cold kitchen the hole time. Please help me .

Pending payment in Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.