Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone settings are changing on their own

Has anyone ever experienced strange things going on with their phone? Like settings changing on their own, not having internet connection when you know you should, alerts you didn’t prompt, find my not working properly, Having to sign back in to ALL OF YOUR APPS. stuff like that? I’ve checked my settings, changed password numerous times, checked devices signed in. Can’t figure it out. Wondering if my phone is being remotely accessed somehow. Or hacked? I dont know!! Please any suggestions are welcome

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 12:07 PM

Unless someone has had unsuprevised access to your phone while it was unlocked (and for more than a couple of minutes) or you have jailbroken your phone yourself, it has not been remotely accessed. Or hacked.

There are lots of reasons you might not have internet access, including but not limited to weak cell service, being connected to a Wifi network that has lost its internet connection.

What do you mean by "alerts you didn't prompt"? iPhones notify you about a lot of things.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 12:07 PM in response to katrisha145

Unless someone has had unsuprevised access to your phone while it was unlocked (and for more than a couple of minutes) or you have jailbroken your phone yourself, it has not been remotely accessed. Or hacked.

There are lots of reasons you might not have internet access, including but not limited to weak cell service, being connected to a Wifi network that has lost its internet connection.

What do you mean by "alerts you didn't prompt"? iPhones notify you about a lot of things.

My iPhone settings are changing on their own

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.