Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adjust Snooze Time on a Per-Alarm Basis

Is there any way to edit the Snooze time? In other words, is there any way to make it something different from 20 minutes long?

I'm particularly interested in lengthening the snooze time for an alarm while it is snoozed. 

The use case is: An alarm goes off and it can't be addressed just then, so I snooze it. After a while, I realize that I won't be able to respond to it when it rings again after the 20 minutes has elapsed. I'd like to have it snooze of say two hours. 

Can I do this?

Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 1:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 1:42 PM

Hello Nello,

Thank you for reaching out about editing the snooze feature on your iPhone. There is not a way to edit the snooze time at this point, but Apple always wants to improve your experience with their devices. Let them know how at: Product Feedback - Apple

Cheers!

4 replies

Mar 13, 2022 5:15 PM in response to MichelleT18

I finally got around to filing this at Feedback - iPhone - Apple

I’d like a way to edit the Snooze time. In other words, I’d like a way to make the Snooze time something different from 20 minutes long.

I'm particularly interested in lengthening the snooze time for an alarm while it is snoozed.

The use case is: An alarm goes off and it can't be addressed just then, so I snooze it. After a while, I realize that I won't be able to respond to it when it rings again after the 20 minutes has elapsed. I'd like to have it snooze of say two hours.

I’d like to be able to specify a different Snooze time for each alarm.

Thank you for the suggestion to give this feedback.

Adjust Snooze Time on a Per-Alarm Basis

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.