Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know the best charger for my new iphone

How to know the best charger for my iPhone

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 4:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 2:41 PM in response to taleb215

Whatever you want to use should be fine. Just make sure to use high quality power adapters (even if they're not Apple or MFi) and Apple or MFi Lightning cables. There is faster, but in general there's nothing wrong with using a traditional 5V USB-A power adapter and a USB-A to Lightning cable with any iPhone. The phone will take whatever it can get. Charging slower doesn't damage the battery in any way, and some users even prefer it because there are theoretical benefits to slower charging. However, it's not something worth obsessing about. The utility of faster charging is more important to me than maybe slightly higher battery longevity.

And you should have no issues using any Qi wireless charging bad as long as it's Qi certified. And of course the same caveat of using a quality power adapter for it.

How to know the best charger for my new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.