Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pending transaction

Hello. I really need your help because I had a refund back to a card I had already cancelled by the time they sent the money back. I did it through Apple Pay so the money it’s supposed to be stuck on Apple Pay because my card was cancelled and deleted when the refund was made and sent to my Apple Pay.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 7:53 PM

5 replies

Jan 27, 2022 7:09 AM in response to Pattydiaz30a

If your refund is approved, the funds are applied to the same payment method that you used to buy the item. Here's how long it takes for a refund to appear on your account or statement:

Store credit—It might take up to 48 hours to see the refund in your Apple ID balance.  

Mobile phone billing—It might take up to 60 days for the statement to show the refund. Processing time might be affected by your carrier. You can contact your carrier for an update.

All other payment methods—It might take up to 30 days for the statement to show the refund. If you don't see the refund after 30 days, contact your financial institution.

Jan 27, 2022 7:46 AM in response to Pattydiaz30a

Most banks do not actually close accounts they mark them as inactive. You can contact them and ask them if the money was put into that account. If it was they can transfer it to the account you wanted it. This is a user forum and I do not have access to accounts. Contact the people who issued to refund to see if it bounced back to them. If not go here - Apple Pay Customers

Pending transaction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.