Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music won’t add songs to the playlist or library

Apple Music won’t add any songs to the playlist or library. I have tried to delete the app and re install it . I have tried every other step mentioned on the other related questions but nothing works .

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 9:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 26, 2022 9:49 PM

Ok

try restarting your device by pressing the power button then slide to power off wait 30 seconds then power on then try again

2 sign out of your Apple ID by going into settings then tap the name at the top of the screen, then try to sign in and add songs

3 check if your subscription has expired by opening settings then press subscriptions if it has expired it will be down the bottom with the expired subscriptions also expired subscriptions could expire cause of invalid payment info so update it if that’s the case

4 if none if the above options work please contact apple support

i Wish you the best of luck

Dan

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 26, 2022 9:49 PM in response to Vikramparekh

Ok

try restarting your device by pressing the power button then slide to power off wait 30 seconds then power on then try again

2 sign out of your Apple ID by going into settings then tap the name at the top of the screen, then try to sign in and add songs

3 check if your subscription has expired by opening settings then press subscriptions if it has expired it will be down the bottom with the expired subscriptions also expired subscriptions could expire cause of invalid payment info so update it if that’s the case

4 if none if the above options work please contact apple support

i Wish you the best of luck

Dan

Apple Music won’t add songs to the playlist or library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.