Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wrong facebook app

Hi.

I had my wife's old Iphone 5s as a secondary phone next to my main android.

When i started to use it, i resetted with my own apple id, and deleted my wifes.

Finally spared money to buy an iphone 11 pro max.

Upon activation, I copied the data from the iphone 5s, making it easier to start the new phone.

Still, nothing visible from my wife's account , neither apps or anything related to facebook.

Still, when I download ANY application, which can be paired with Facebook ( normally that is the way i sign into apps ) will be automaticly will be connected to HER facebook.

There is no other option to change the log in ID , just HERS.

at the beginning it was just frustrating, but now it is way worse.

Started with little games, now even food ordering applications.

The worst in this situation, is for few months we even live in different countries.....

any solution to this matter?

Or shall I restart the phone from scratch again?

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 4:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 5:09 AM

Facebook is not an Apple product. Contact the app developer here --> App Support or Facebook Help Center | Facebook

2 replies

Jan 27, 2022 5:10 AM in response to Sanyi1980

If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are some things you can try. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover.

I can't log in to Facebook. | Facebook Help Center

Even you may see this --> Fix a Problem | Facebook Help Center

Still not solved then --> Report a Login Issue | Facebook

wrong facebook app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.