Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant sign into my account on qvc after downloading ios 15.2 on my phone and IPad.

Does anyone else have a problem signing into their account on QVC after downloading IOS 15.2 on their IPhone or IPad?

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 8:34 AM

2 replies

Jan 28, 2022 10:39 AM in response to kahren18

Thanks for reaching out, kahren18.

It sounds like you're having trouble signing in to the QVC app on your iPhone, following an update. We can help.

First, we'll want to see if we can determine if this is an issue with the QVC app on your iPhone, or an issue with your QVC account. Can you confirm if you can sign into your QVC account using a browser instead of using the app?

If you can't sign in, you may want to reach out to QVC's Customer Care Blog for help and guidance.

If you can sign in, then we'll want to check next to see if any app updates are available for the QVC app, using How to manually update apps on your Apple device as a guide. Afterward, see if there is any improvement.

Give those steps a try, and let us know how it goes.

Take care.

I cant sign into my account on qvc after downloading ios 15.2 on my phone and IPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.