Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Larger text in Google while using Safari

Hi,

My Safari has changed the text size in Google suddenly and I’m unsure on how to change this.

I have included a screenshot as a reference and, the text appears to be enlarged above links and in the description areas, however text like YouTube description remains the same.

I have tried toggling a few settings in the Settings app related to Safari, and cleared all the cookies and cache, still nothing.

Can I please have some assistance with this ?

Thanks,

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 7:45 PM

Hi,

I have checked all the Accessibility settings, text sizes for pages in Safari and zoom settings.

I think this is only applied to the text in Google and not the page itself.

Im using an iPhone 8 Pro on the latest iOS firmware and haven’t installed any apps recently.

I hope this helps, my other device iPhone 12 Pro Max doesn’t have this issue.

Are there any ideas on how to revert this ?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 7:45 PM in response to MsPamelaM2

Hi,

I have checked all the Accessibility settings, text sizes for pages in Safari and zoom settings.

I think this is only applied to the text in Google and not the page itself.

Im using an iPhone 8 Pro on the latest iOS firmware and haven’t installed any apps recently.

I hope this helps, my other device iPhone 12 Pro Max doesn’t have this issue.

Are there any ideas on how to revert this ?

Jan 27, 2022 11:59 AM in response to james.bolo

Have you investigated:

iPhone:

Settings > Accessibility > Display and Text Size

dod you specifically verify your Zoom setting is 100%?

Settings > Accessibility > Zoom

there’s also the unknowns without more detail: any recent upgrades Apple or App Store, or third party additions? Is your phone hardware recent or older, and current iOS and app updates?

Larger text in Google while using Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.