Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Password forgotten!

Hi dear community members!

I've been used my Apple ID and iCloud since 2016, but few months ago when I wanted to update my iPhone, during the updating something went wrong and I had to restore my phone. after restoring my iPhone it required the iCloud ID and password for Activation. I knew the iCloud ID but I forgotten my iCloud password. Please help me?

Thank you!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 2:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 2:27 PM

shuja64 wrote:

I've been used my Apple ID and iCloud since 2016, but few months ago when I wanted to update my iPhone, during the updating something went wrong and I had to restore my phone. after restoring my iPhone it required the iCloud ID and password for Activation. I knew the iCloud ID but I forgotten my iCloud password. Please help me?
Thank you!

Well when you sign up for this forum, it ask for your apple id and password as well, also underneath password is a link if you forgot your password, go back, enter your apple id and forgot password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 2:27 PM in response to shuja64

shuja64 wrote:

Thank you!

Well when you sign up for this forum, it ask for your apple id and password as well, also underneath password is a link if you forgot your password, go back, enter your apple id and forgot password.

iCloud Password forgotten!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.