Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods are lost but only one is lost which is my right airpod and I’m not sure how to locate it??

Missing airpod

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 5:20 PM

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

Pragmatically, this usually means looking for it the old fashioned way, as the batteries can become depleted—when the AirPods battery is charged, the locatable range is ~10 meters or so (Bluetooth range) away from another Apple device with Wi-Fi or cellular capabilities.

Above link has a link to how to purchase a replacement AirPod, too.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 5:20 PM in response to LostAirpodsS

Find your lost AirPods - Apple Support

Pragmatically, this usually means looking for it the old fashioned way, as the batteries can become depleted—when the AirPods battery is charged, the locatable range is ~10 meters or so (Bluetooth range) away from another Apple device with Wi-Fi or cellular capabilities.

Above link has a link to how to purchase a replacement AirPod, too.

Jan 27, 2022 7:39 PM in response to LostAirpodsS

LostAirpodsS Said:

"My AirPods are lost but only one is lost which is my right airpod and I’m not sure how to locate it??"

-------

Replacing This:

One alternate to searching for it, is to get this replaced by Apple...

What to Do:

You'd contact Apple Support about it. This is the site to start from: AirPods Replacement, Service, and Repair - Apple Support

Apple Contact Info:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

My AirPods are lost but only one is lost which is my right airpod and I’m not sure how to locate it??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.