Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Viber Crashing on Iphone 12

My Viber keeps on hanging, and also crashes. Did a backup, uninstall App, and re-install. Now I cant view my data, photos, videos, files. Tried installing on a different phone, restored data and everything vanished. Messages included. Even files that were sent this morning, it's saying that "Files can only be stored up to 30 days, This file is no longer accessible." Even if it was just sent to me. Is anyone else encountering these problems? Thank you!

iPhone 12

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 8:45 PM

1 reply

Jan 27, 2022 10:27 PM in response to Iphone-Q

Every problem that you have posted is independent of each other.

• Viber Crashing/Hanging
  • Did a backup, where (iCloud or iTunes)
  • Unstalled App and Reinstalled App
  • You said: "Now I cant view my data, photos, videos, files." Were these data part of the App that you have deleted then all is gone.
  • You also said: "Did a Backup", You did not mention where (iCloud & iTunes)
  • You said "Files can only be stored up to 30 days" Where did you see the message? This does not seem like standard system warning message. Please post a screenshot.
  • You also said: "This file is no longer accessible."

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Viber Crashing on Iphone 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.