Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t download shopee app

I am currently in Malaysia , I changed my address to Malaysia as well but I can’t seem to down load the shopee app . Please help

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 10:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2022 10:14 PM

nechedmolha Said:

"Can’t download shopee app: I am currently in Malaysia , I changed my address to Malaysia as well but I can’t seem to down load the shopee app . Please help"

-------

You Need to Repurchase it:

Once an account is migrated to a different location/region, the applications are no longer accessible . Unfortunately, you need to repurchase it. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2022 10:14 PM in response to nechedmolha

nechedmolha Said:

"Can’t download shopee app: I am currently in Malaysia , I changed my address to Malaysia as well but I can’t seem to down load the shopee app . Please help"

-------

You Need to Repurchase it:

Once an account is migrated to a different location/region, the applications are no longer accessible . Unfortunately, you need to repurchase it. It all has to do with licensing between Apple and the Developer.

Can’t download shopee app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.