Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipnoe 6 s with white screen with apple logo after forced backup

Hi my iPhone 6 s has now got a white screen only with an apple logo. I cant turn it off or on. I actually tried to force backup as it hadn't done so for 2 weeks according to the phone and suggested forced back up however this then proceeded to take a ridiculous amount of time like 3 days and i couldn't stop it in anyway and now its stuck with the white screen. Ive tried all the re booting prompts with effect really and plugging into my mac air without any thing happening. I don't want to have to lose all my information or photos if possible. Is it salvageable cheers Tarra

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 2:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 2:09 AM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

3 replies

Jan 28, 2022 2:21 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi there Sravankra,

Thanks for the tip i watched that video too and tried it but my screen never goes black with the apple logo now only white and when press the vol up button plus the home and off on button all together the phone say start diagnostics and then just give apple support email address also the its comes up that iTunes could not connect to this phone. the blue is missing ? soo frustrating

Feb 11, 2022 3:14 AM in response to SravanKrA

Hi again thanks for you help. I tried all sorts of ways to fix the problem but my phone is just a white screen with a black apple. i did attempt to fix it as advised via my mac air to no avail.I did take it to a phone repair store for advice and was told it cannot be fixed and was advised to buy a new phone i didn't but eventually i did. I now have an iPhone 8 which was refurbished phone and used my old sim and just downloaded all my information from iCloud onto it. I went to another store today and was told because my old phones problem was definitely not my fault and a glitch by apple when attempting a backup as it hadn't for 2 weeks. They said an apple store should fix it free of charge but im not sure and would be interested to know if it is actually worth it. My phone now has double the GB s of the iPhone 6 but if it is fixable my husband wouldn't mind using it as he has an iPhone 5. We are only after basic phones . Nothing fancy. Its been a very frustrating journey to be honest. i really do appreciate any advice though

Ipnoe 6 s with white screen with apple logo after forced backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.