Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 7 won't turn on or charge

I turned off my apple watch series 7. When I tried to turn it on again it won't do so. Prior to turning it off, it was at 65% battery power. The back of the watch was clean then I tried to charge it. It won't charge either. What to do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 9:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 9:28 AM

The Related Article Link above which brought you here, has suggestions, such as let it sit on its charger for 30 minutes as well as try a Forced Restart. Have you done both?

A Forced Restart means to hold BOTH the digital crown and power button at the SAME time and keep holding until the Apple Logo appears, then let go.

If you're using the authentic Apple Cable, you've tried to just turn on the watch by holding in the elongated power button until the Apple Logo appears or the above Forced Restart procedure and the watch doesn't turn on, then you'll need to contact Apple Support for help.

Tap the Get Support button at the top of this page.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 9:28 AM in response to MMM08

The Related Article Link above which brought you here, has suggestions, such as let it sit on its charger for 30 minutes as well as try a Forced Restart. Have you done both?

A Forced Restart means to hold BOTH the digital crown and power button at the SAME time and keep holding until the Apple Logo appears, then let go.

If you're using the authentic Apple Cable, you've tried to just turn on the watch by holding in the elongated power button until the Apple Logo appears or the above Forced Restart procedure and the watch doesn't turn on, then you'll need to contact Apple Support for help.

Tap the Get Support button at the top of this page.

Apple Watch Series 7 won't turn on or charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.