Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch Bar Zoom with Circle and Delay keeps coming back

Hello community,

I recently did a long research - and was quite annoyed - that this "feature" did hit me without notice or activity from my side. So I was very happy to find a solution that worked: Disable accesability -> touch bar zoom!!!

Who would have thought oft that?

Now very recently I had to do this research again after yelling for two evenings on my Mac Book Pro :-(

Is there a fix that I do not have to do this again, please?

Thank you!

Steff

MacBook Pro (2020 and later)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:20 AM

sthuber wrote:

Hello community,

I recently did a long research - and was quite annoyed - that this "feature" did hit me without notice or activity from my side. So I was very happy to find a solution that worked: Disable accesability -> touch bar zoom!!!

Now very recently I had to do this research again after yelling for two evenings on my Mac Book Pro :-(

Thank you!
Steff

The complete path: >System Preferences>Accessibility>Zoom> UNCHECK enable TouchBar zoom

Try a SafeBoot to clear system cache files...

SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 11:20 AM in response to sthuber

sthuber wrote:

Hello community,

Thank you!
Steff

The complete path: >System Preferences>Accessibility>Zoom> UNCHECK enable TouchBar zoom

Try a SafeBoot to clear system cache files...

SafeBoot https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201262

Touch Bar Zoom with Circle and Delay keeps coming back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.