Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Iphone want take a Charge. What can I do

My IPhone will not Charge up whats wrong with it

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 11:49 AM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your iPhone.

If the device is not charging, have you tried switching chargers to confirm if the issue is isolated to the charger?

If so, and you have tried two different wired chargers, I would recommend to try using a wireless charger.

If the device is able to charge wirelessly, there might be damage to the charging port on the iPhone that affects wired charging.

If the device will not hold a charge with wireless charging, I would recommend contacting Apple Support to confirm if you have an issue with your battery by running diagnostics.

Hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 11:49 AM in response to laural129

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your iPhone.

If the device is not charging, have you tried switching chargers to confirm if the issue is isolated to the charger?

If so, and you have tried two different wired chargers, I would recommend to try using a wireless charger.

If the device is able to charge wirelessly, there might be damage to the charging port on the iPhone that affects wired charging.

If the device will not hold a charge with wireless charging, I would recommend contacting Apple Support to confirm if you have an issue with your battery by running diagnostics.

Hope this helps!

My Iphone want take a Charge. What can I do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.