Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

At&t connection issues

Hello, my iphone 12 pro will accept calls but I cannot connect to data or send texts on the network. At&t says this is an apple issue as of yesterday. Is anyone dealing with the same problem? I have done a force reset, refreshed network settings and removed/added my sim card. Nothing seems to be helping.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 4:19 PM

Update: I called and talked to AT&T today. I found out that 3 of our iPads were doing the same thing on the network. Basically, tech support had to re-add them to our account and activate them again. She wasn't sure why this happened but they are working now. So if anyone has this issue, call and ask for tech support. It was a quick fix once I got passed the initial customer service rep. Ask for Tech Support right away and they will help you quickly.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 4:19 PM in response to sberman

Update: I called and talked to AT&T today. I found out that 3 of our iPads were doing the same thing on the network. Basically, tech support had to re-add them to our account and activate them again. She wasn't sure why this happened but they are working now. So if anyone has this issue, call and ask for tech support. It was a quick fix once I got passed the initial customer service rep. Ask for Tech Support right away and they will help you quickly.

At&t connection issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.