Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment removal problem

I’ve been trying to remove this but I always get this message and I’ve canceled my subscriptions but it keeps showing this please help a homie out bruh🤦‍♂️

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 8:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 9:18 PM

Steezybp Said:

"Payment removal problem: I’ve been trying to remove this but I always get this message and I’ve canceled my subscriptions but it keeps showing this please help a homie out bruh"

-------

Use a Computer to Perform this:

Have a computer handy? If so, preform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendlly doing so.

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple. No one here has access to your account information, and that is a good thing BTW. So, by talking to Apple, they will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 9:18 PM in response to Steezybp

Steezybp Said:

"Payment removal problem: I’ve been trying to remove this but I always get this message and I’ve canceled my subscriptions but it keeps showing this please help a homie out bruh"

-------

Use a Computer to Perform this:

Have a computer handy? If so, preform this using a computer, as it would be more user-friendlly doing so.

Contact Apple Support:

For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Support. These are user-to-user forums. We are not Apple. No one here has access to your account information, and that is a good thing BTW. So, by talking to Apple, they will see this from their side, and will run you through the fix. Here is the information for contacting Apple Support:

Apple Phone Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

Payment removal problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.