Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got the iPhone 13 promax and I cannot connect any of my Bluetooth I’ve done everything they say to troubleshoot I’ve shut off my phone I’ve shut off the Bluetooth and it still will not connect

My new iPhone 13 promax will not connect any of my Bluetooth devices I’ve tried to connect it to my JBL and my Bose headphones and no matter what I do shut the phone off shutting The Bluetooth off and trying to reconnect it will not stop searching for a Bluetooth

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 9:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:50 PM

Tattooyogachic Said:

"My new iPhone 13 promax will not connect any of my Bluetooth devices I’ve tried to connect it to my JBL and my Bose headphones and no matter what I do shut the phone off shutting The Bluetooth off and trying to reconnect it will not stop searching for a Bluetooth"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Bluetooth:

Start Here: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2022 10:50 PM in response to Tattooyogachic

Tattooyogachic Said:

"My new iPhone 13 promax will not connect any of my Bluetooth devices I’ve tried to connect it to my JBL and my Bose headphones and no matter what I do shut the phone off shutting The Bluetooth off and trying to reconnect it will not stop searching for a Bluetooth"

-------

Start Here: If you can't Connect a Bluetooth Accessory to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Feb 14, 2022 11:56 AM in response to GrandadChickens

GrandadChickens Said:

Bluetooth not connecting on iPhone 13 despit following all the recommendations[…].”

———-

Rather than troubleshoot the iPhone’s Bluetooth, troubleshoot the Bluetooth on the device you are trying sync it with.

If no Success…

Reinstall Anew: If you cannot Bluetooth to work, then backup what you can, and reset your iPhone to Factory Settings. Then, reinstall everything manually. Perform as instructed here, including a backup: Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to Factory Settings - Apple Support

I just got the iPhone 13 promax and I cannot connect any of my Bluetooth I’ve done everything they say to troubleshoot I’ve shut off my phone I’ve shut off the Bluetooth and it still will not connect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.