Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook

My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook, while other devices like my iPhone still works fine. It has been happening for the past 2 days, I already tried restarting my MacBook and disconnect my AirPod and reconnecting it again to the MacBook, but it still failed. What should I do?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2022 10:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 1:12 PM

Pierrepipi1223 Said:

"My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook: My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook, while other devices like my iPhone still works fine.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPod Microphone:

A. Have a Full Charge: Charge your AirPods with Charging Case and Learn About Battery Life - Apple Support.

B. Visit Apple Support links:

C. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

D. Also, Clear Out Earwax: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 1:12 PM in response to Pierrepipi1223

Pierrepipi1223 Said:

"My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook: My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook, while other devices like my iPhone still works fine.[...]"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPod Microphone:

A. Have a Full Charge: Charge your AirPods with Charging Case and Learn About Battery Life - Apple Support.

B. Visit Apple Support links:

C. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

D. Also, Clear Out Earwax: How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

My AirPods can only be heard on the right side only when it is connected to my MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.