Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why when I try to update my Snapchat it says that my Apple ID is wrong and it’s not and I keep on changing the password but it doesn’t work

Why when I try to update my Snapchat it says that my Apple ID is wrong and it’s not and I keep on changing the password but it doesn’t work.!!

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 10:37 AM

1 reply

Jan 30, 2022 1:42 PM in response to elianny160

Hello elianny160,

We're glad you thought to ask Apple Support Communities about the issue you're having when trying to update the Snapchat app. Is this only happening with this one app? If so, did you possibly download it while signed in with a different Apple ID on your device? If so, you'll need to enter the information for that Apple ID. You're also able to delete the app and reinstall it so it will be linked to your Apple ID: Delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Keep us posted.

Take care.

Why when I try to update my Snapchat it says that my Apple ID is wrong and it’s not and I keep on changing the password but it doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.