Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Updates

Does anyone know why the iPad home screen changes in size and appearance after every update . I really resent having to change back everything to the way it was before. I don’t need all the info i haven’t asked for cluttering my screen either.

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 10:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 2:28 PM

To return your iPads's icon's to normal size and spacing, you need to remove ALL widgets from ALL of your iPad’s Home screens.

Use widgets on your iPad - Apple Support

Good Luck to You!

3 replies

Jan 30, 2022 10:24 AM in response to MichelPM

thank you for your reply but it’s obvious that one can’t do that given the time one is already spending on getting all the other details back to normal and deleting all the trash that has been deposed on my scree.n. After 30 years with first MacIntosh and after that Apple products I’m beginning to get very annoyed with all these complications that people like me (I don’t need to use the iPad for work) don’t need. Beginning to look around for a competitor. Susanna

Updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.