You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just signed up for Apple One but have also been charged for apple music for the same period. How do I get a refund for the duplicate charge?

I just signed up for Apple One but am still being charged for my earlier Apple Music subscription. How do I get a refund for the duplication?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 11:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 2:37 PM

Hi therepatjonesny,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're asking if you'll be refunded for your existing Apple Music subscription when signing up for Apple One. We're glad you're here, and we can provide some guidance.

You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Apple One, and after the trial, the subscription will be billed monthly. Upon renewal, you won't be charged for any active individual subscriptions included with Apple One. If you're charged for your Apple Music subscription during your Apple One trial, you’ll receive a pro-rated refund for the paid Apple subscription when Apple One renews at the end of the trial.

“If Apple One costs less than your current subscriptions, you will not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.” Have a look at this link to learn more:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2022 2:37 PM in response to patjonesny

Hi therepatjonesny,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're asking if you'll be refunded for your existing Apple Music subscription when signing up for Apple One. We're glad you're here, and we can provide some guidance.

You can sign up for a free 30-day trial of Apple One, and after the trial, the subscription will be billed monthly. Upon renewal, you won't be charged for any active individual subscriptions included with Apple One. If you're charged for your Apple Music subscription during your Apple One trial, you’ll receive a pro-rated refund for the paid Apple subscription when Apple One renews at the end of the trial.

“If Apple One costs less than your current subscriptions, you will not get a free trial so that you can immediately start saving money.” Have a look at this link to learn more:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Cheers.

I just signed up for Apple One but have also been charged for apple music for the same period. How do I get a refund for the duplicate charge?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.