Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logitech Combo Touch Keys does not match screen

Some of the keys on my Logitech Combo Touch keyboard does not match the screen specially the @ and some others.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 8:42 PM

Sgarcia55 wrote:

Some of the keys on my Logitech Combo Touch keyboard does not match the screen specially the @ and some others.

That means you have the wrong mapping active. Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. Make sure you have the right mapping for your language keyboard checked and NOT "automatic" or something else.

If by chance your keyboard is European Spanish, the right mapping is Spanish ISO. If Latin Amarican Spanish, it is Latin American. If English, it is US or British.

If you tell us which key the @ is printed on, we can provide more specific advice.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2022 8:42 PM in response to Sgarcia55

Sgarcia55 wrote:

That means you have the wrong mapping active. Go to settings > general > keyboard > hardware keyboard and tap over at the right edge. Make sure you have the right mapping for your language keyboard checked and NOT "automatic" or something else.

If by chance your keyboard is European Spanish, the right mapping is Spanish ISO. If Latin Amarican Spanish, it is Latin American. If English, it is US or British.

If you tell us which key the @ is printed on, we can provide more specific advice.

Jan 29, 2022 4:53 PM in response to Sgarcia55

Try and Force restart iPad

Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the top button and keep it pressed until Apple logo appears, release the button.

If the above does not work, then have you tried disconnecting the Logitech Combo Touch Keyboard from Settings ➡️ Bluetooth list? You can remove the keyboard from the Bluetooth device list and then pair it back again. See whether that fixes the issue. If it does not, then I recommend that you contact 👉 Logitech Support - Keyboards and ask the question there as well.

Axel F.

Logitech Combo Touch Keys does not match screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.