Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It keeps asking my apple ID and password,but everytime I enter it it says that my apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store and I need to review my account information

I have trouble signing in on my appstore, i have given my ID and password but it always circles back to review and account information.Its like a loop of neverending sign in.

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 1:23 PM

6 replies

Feb 6, 2022 10:14 AM in response to Raicya

I'm having the same issue with my MacBook Pro. I'm trying to update the apps that came with my computer, such as keynote, and I get the message that I need to review my account information. When I tap Review ->Review your account, I'm asked to sign in again and then I'm once again informed that I need to review my account.

I signed into my Apple ID on appleid.apple.com and confirmed that I'm using the correct ID email and I updated my password.

I've tried downloading a free app and got the same message about reviewing my account.

I do not want to save payment information to my Apple ID account.

I have updated these apps since I got the computer, because of this issue.

It keeps asking my apple ID and password,but everytime I enter it it says that my apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store and I need to review my account information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.