Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting this message after filling in the Apple payment method. I’ve been trying to pay my Apple Music for two days now. Please can someone help me?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jan 29, 2022 11:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 8:21 AM

Hi lizel161,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with updating your payment information. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

If you previously saw a message that stated your payment was declined, we'd recommend starting with the steps here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Should the issue continue, test the steps here: If you can't remove a payment method from your Apple ID

We'd also recommend connecting to Wi-Fi to test changing the payment. Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 8:21 AM in response to lizel161

Hi lizel161,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with updating your payment information. We're happy to provide some information to assist.

If you previously saw a message that stated your payment was declined, we'd recommend starting with the steps here: If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Should the issue continue, test the steps here: If you can't remove a payment method from your Apple ID

We'd also recommend connecting to Wi-Fi to test changing the payment. Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best!

I keep getting this message after filling in the Apple payment method. I’ve been trying to pay my Apple Music for two days now. Please can someone help me?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.