Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting the error 4013 while trying to restore/update my IPAD 7th Generation. Tried to do using Mac Pro and also using HP windows laptop

I am unable to restore my Sons IPAD, its showing the error 4013. I downloaded the latest iTunes and tried to update/restore my IPAD but no use.

iPad (6th gen) WiFi

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 1:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 1:45 AM

You're welcome.

In such a situation, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, uisng this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 1:45 AM in response to samirthaha

You're welcome.

In such a situation, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, uisng this link:--> Get Support , or make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

I am getting the error 4013 while trying to restore/update my IPAD 7th Generation. Tried to do using Mac Pro and also using HP windows laptop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.