Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I open Safari it says

When I open Safari it says "Safari can't find server". But I put in a search and it works fine. How do I get rid of this message?

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 9:52 AM

I would guess that when you first open Safari it wants to connect to the server that is set to provide your Safari's home page and is unable to connect to that server for some reason. I suggest that you do the following. Open Safari. Open Safari Preferences. Click on the General button. Then correctly reenter the Homepage URL you want to use.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 9:52 AM in response to Geezervette

I would guess that when you first open Safari it wants to connect to the server that is set to provide your Safari's home page and is unable to connect to that server for some reason. I suggest that you do the following. Open Safari. Open Safari Preferences. Click on the General button. Then correctly reenter the Homepage URL you want to use.

When I open Safari it says

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.