Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Spam texts from emails

I’m receiving tons of emails from Hotmail accounts, cricket wireless accounts multiple times a day! Filtering to unknown does not work since the emails are always different. There HAS ti be a way to stop this. Come on Apple! What’s the fix!??

iPhone 11

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 10:14 AM

Ah, SPAM. The nemesis of society. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to keep them from showing up in your mail box. That was just as true when junk mail came to your physical mailbox.

Regardless, see if any of the following support articles can help reduce their impact. I provided links for both phone calls and messages:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 10:14 AM in response to GrandmaKat63

Ah, SPAM. The nemesis of society. Unfortunately, there is no simple way to keep them from showing up in your mail box. That was just as true when junk mail came to your physical mailbox.

Regardless, see if any of the following support articles can help reduce their impact. I provided links for both phone calls and messages:

Spam texts from emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.