Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aol mail stuck in outbox

I have an iPhone 13. I use aol for my server. When I try to send myself an email it gets stuck in outbox. I believe I have the correct imap and smtp settings. This happens when I try to send myself a photo from camera to myself via email.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 10:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2022 11:47 AM

Hi golfnut88,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. As we understand, your email to yourself gets stuck in the outbox.

Do you have another email address that you can test and see if the same issue occurs?

Are any large attachments included in the emails to yourself?

Try removing the AOL email account in Settings > Mail > Accounts and then adding it back: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know what happens.

Have a fantastic day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2022 11:47 AM in response to golfnut88

Hi golfnut88,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today. As we understand, your email to yourself gets stuck in the outbox.

Do you have another email address that you can test and see if the same issue occurs?

Are any large attachments included in the emails to yourself?

Try removing the AOL email account in Settings > Mail > Accounts and then adding it back: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know what happens.

Have a fantastic day!

Aol mail stuck in outbox

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.