Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email

if i delete an email account and reenter that account will i get my missing emails

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2022 12:01 PM

If you are not receiving mail on your iPhone, then something else is going wrong. Before you delete the mail account, log into your mail on a web browser and check to see if your mail appears there. If it does, then go ahead and delete the account. Power the iPhone off and back on again. Then add the account back. Take your time and make sure that the account goes through the verification process so you are sure everything is connected.

I would also be curious as to what kind of error message you received when you opened mail and the client attempted to connect.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2022 12:01 PM in response to ebonic

If you are not receiving mail on your iPhone, then something else is going wrong. Before you delete the mail account, log into your mail on a web browser and check to see if your mail appears there. If it does, then go ahead and delete the account. Power the iPhone off and back on again. Then add the account back. Take your time and make sure that the account goes through the verification process so you are sure everything is connected.

I would also be curious as to what kind of error message you received when you opened mail and the client attempted to connect.

email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.